Friday, August 04, 2006

giant spider


giant spider
Originally uploaded by stevebmeyers.
Giant spider marches on nation's capital

Unhappy with the government's day care policy, a giant spider marched on Ottawa yesterday to voice her concern. "I'm about to have 73 children,"she said, " and the $7300.00 that the government gives me every month is no where near enough to cover the cost of day care, and even if it was, there are not enough day care spaces in my area".
The giant spider plans to scuttle around the capital hill area eating tourists and public servants until she's allowed to meet with the prime minister. "I may be a cold blooded monster", said the spider, "but I'm also a mother and Harper needs to hear my concerns and the concerns of mothers across the country".
Stephen Harper's office released a statement this afternoon saying simply, "The prime minister will not be bullied by special interest groups and unlike the giant spider, this government supports our troops.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home